The Elizabeth Richards Teacher Diary
Designed in direct consultation with Australian teachers and featuring all the beautiful fresh, bright colours you expect from Elizabeth Richards we are very excited to introduce the 2020 Elizabeth Richards Teacher Diary!
** NEW Accessory - Page Snap-Ins **
Need to add extra pages to your diary? Now you can with our specially designed "Snap-Ins" - click here for more information.
View our diary Flip Book below
Including everything a teacher might need, this diary is extraordinary value for money! Bound with a shiny, strong silver spiral coil, tabs for easy use and including our very popular customisable cover that allows you to insert any A4 cover you like, you will not find another diary with all these features at such a great price. Don't settle for any poor copies!
All date areas are blank but date stickers are included.
Everything you need to be a super organised teacher!
- Includes two covers as standard (On a reversible insert) but you can easily insert any cover you like to customise your diary
- School terms/public holiday calendar for 2020
- Yearly planner
- Monthly planner
- Diary organised by Terms. Each Term has: Term at a glance, double pages for each week Monday - Sunday (11 weeks per term) and a double page notes section after every week to contain all meeting notes relevant to that week
- In total there are 95 pages of note pages as we know you keep a lot of notes!
Dedicated pages for:
- Events & volunteers
- Professional development log
- Stage Budget
- Student Contacts
- Parent communication log
- Pupil Checklist
- Two internal pockets which are large enough to take an A4 sheet of paper
- The back page of the diary is laminated so you can write notes or to-do lists and wipe them off
- Date dot stickers to use on the monthly planner
- Attached silver elastic strap to mark your place in your diary and/or keep your diary closed and tidy
- Colourful tabs separating all major sections
- Special tab protectors to make your tabs even stronger
- Each month has 35 spaces for days in the month-at-a-glance planners. However, March, August and November in 2020 start on either a Saturday or a Sunday and if you place the first date dot within those months you will lose 6-7 spaces and run out of spaces for that month. One way to solve this is to place the first 1-2 date dots in the empty spaces left at the end of the previous month.
- Our tabs are sturdy and hard-wearing already, but as a bonus each diary also comes with enough adhesive plastic tab protectors you can apply to each tab - Making doubly sure the tabs are as hard-wearing as possible. View how to use our tab protectors here.
Do you need more Parent Communication pages or notes pages? You can easily add extra pages to your diary by photocopying the sections you need and inserting them into your diary using our Page Snap-Ins -click here for more information.
Click HERE to see more beautiful FREE downloadable covers you can insert easily into your Elizabeth Richards Diary.
If you have any questions please email or call customer service:
Ph: 1300 137 064
View our Flip Book Preview of our 2020 Diary!